A new route and route amendments have been put in place to support access to the new Maitland Hospital. These services will take place from Monday 10 January, with the new Maitland Hospital welcoming patients early 2022. Buses will not deliver passengers to the new hospital until then.
Routes impacted include:
- 187 East Maitland and Thornton - Route path and timetable adjustments
- 189 Stockland Green Hills and Thornton - Route path and timetable adjustments
- 179 Stockland Green Hills to North Rothbury via Maitland - Extension of route to support Huntlee Estate
- (New) 188 service between Stockland Green Hills and Thornton
- 136, 137, 138, 140, 141, 145, 178, 180, 181, 182, 183, 403, 404 timetable adjustments
Updated timetable information will be available from 27 December 2021 at www.transportnsw.info.